I, alongside our Ministry Leadership Team, Property Team, and Sunday School Ministry, am asking for your suggestions regarding the way we can utilize our current space (or additional space) for our small-group, Sunday School classes. We need your most clear and concise recommendations on this matter. Don’t be afraid to “think outside the box” either. Please be certain to put your name on your suggestion so that someone can follow up with you if there is anything needing clarification. We will receive everyone’s recommendations and utilize them to come to a prayerful and thoughtful presentation regarding how we as a church can best move forward in growing our Sunday School ministry here at Claycomo Baptist Church. We will not be able to do everything everyone suggests, but we will bring all ideas to the table for consideration in the various team meetings before bringing a recommendation to our entire church family.
You can make your recommendation multiple ways:
- You can come by the church office and share your suggestion with me.
- You can call me at the church office (816-452-5761) or on my mobile (816-225-5649)
- You can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can text me (816-225-5649)
- You can DM me on Twitter (@SAGordon)
- You can Message me on Facebook (Scott Gordon)
- You can fill out a Pastor’s Information Card and drop it in the offering plate during a worship service
- You can leave a comment below this post (all comments are moderated and will not be shown, but I will receive them and reply to your email address to let you know I got it)
- You can fill out the reply form in this post (it works just like leaving a standard comment in a blog post)
Thank you for taking time to let us hear from you on this important matter in the ongoing, growing life of our church.
By Grace Alone,